26. August Cats on the roof

hello Dudes...
The first time on internet, not in a hurry, not sweating. Really nice.
Yesterday I went from Padanbai to Ahmed, more than 40km along the north coast of bali...
And not easy to find a transport!
This is what travelling is about. Finding  a driver, comparing prices, walking around talking to many people...
one fakt I really get used to now is, if you are alone, you alway pay double!

The way to Ahmed would be 150.000 rupiahs for two in a traveling agency. Easy to book, in a car with AC.
But I asked for the price at many many places and almost nobody drives for one person with the same rate!
So I should pay 200.000 wich is 17,50 Euro. My budget for a day is about 26 Euros. Including Room and Meals.
But the guy who brought me to the ATM in the afternoon called his brother from Ahmed and after I explained that my backpack is to big for his sporty motorbike, he picked me up by car for 150.000 special price!

Sitting in the car, we talked about why the Indonesian mens interest for european woman is so strongly marked, he offered my a room in his parents homestay.

Fantanstic! I sleeped at this little yard comprising of 5 little little houses, or rooms with roofs, very basic and dusty. The chickens run around evertwhere and the dog seemed to be very hungry and thin and the little children wonder about a guest like me.
There were 2 or theree familiy living together and in the morning at 6 they start work. First they give the yard a sweep (fegen) and the 13 year old daughter does the washing.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen