Europeans and its really not what i expected. Especially i am living in the main tourist area in Jakarta!!!!
Everytime I meet somebody with withe skin, I get a little shocked..."oh someone from home".
But anyway it's not to feel homesick but just to enjoy this world here.
So I am really drinking tea at sturbucks and watching little boys playing in the rain. They are huging and fighting and soon I see: They are at work.
They are renting their umbrellas to making good money people if they want to pass the street.
I think the difference between poor and rich people is very big here. This Mal is in the middle of the Town, which is not really loved by anybody because its just not nice and some streets next this starbucksworld is the main town with crowded streets and annoying sounds of motorbikes.
So I like to be really real and I took the Bajaj...(little Car-thing with 3 weels...really funny to drive with) and the driver drops me at the entrance of the Mal next to gucci women coming with black window cars...Great!
So to resume up the first day:
Feelings: Proud of myself just get close to the real Jakartas traffic jams
And: Just so jetlaged...
Checked today: Jakartas Inonesian people like theire Aircondition...they use the taxi and if you are walking its very unusuall.
So: They were pullovers and longsleves, especially the muslim women are very much covered...
Thinking about: The common shower head next to the toilett is very practical! But...are you really clean then?
Native things: Just not offer something to somebody with your left hand...this is for cleanig yourself at the restroom...
and eating with hands is common, too. Only with the right again...
So please I am searching for a better name for this blog...
Wainting for your ideas! Things like: "Melanie travells through indonesia" will be ignored...
so come on dudes I know you are clever!
Ok, as I can´t resist this pressure finding a perfect name for your blog, i´ll just give something back of it ;)
AntwortenLöschenSo my creative conditions have to be filled:
- The title consists of five words
- One of them is an article
- The second word is a noun
- The last word rhymes on fondue
So Mulli, good luck finding a name ;)
The other readers are also welcome to solve this and send suggestions
Best greeting out of the hometown (the HFF :) )
Jülle